"Boo! Did I scare you?"
"Don't think so, titch, you're are out numbered here, and you should see what is behind you."
"Who are you calling pumpkin head?"
"Where is the rest of you? I heard of a headless chicken, but is that all you can do?"
"Look at this!"
Happy Halloween to everyone - and now, to all you writers out there, try this this spell. I dare you!
Ye olde spell for successful writing!
- Find some time, this is the most precious ingredient of all.
- Transport yourself to a special place where you will not be disturbed.
- Pour a good measure of imagination into a large cauldron
- Add some very carefully chosen words.
- Dollop some determination into the mix.
- Let the creativity simmer, or even boil if you wish before returning to it and giving it a good stir.
- Sprinkle with a little bit of good luck
- Cast your fears aside.
- Spread over a clean piece of paper, or a computer screen if you wish.
- Continue with this spell until you are happy with the potion you have made and then send it off to an Editor!
Good luck !