Friday 23 October 2009

An extra hour in bed


Tonight, Saturday 24th October, we put our clocks back to mark the end of British Summer time. And what a Summer it's been!
My four little hens have inspired me to write numerous blogs and get into the garden while they play. I have loved their company while mowing the grass or trying to dig the garden as they look for worms. They are always there, like four little puppies following me around.
That is the only draw back about the long winter nights as when I get home from work they have already taken themselves to bed. However, there are so many magical things to look forward to in the next few months, I am sure they are already preparing for Christmas inside the chicken coop.
As for the extra hour in bed , I shall spend mine writing and editing my next article.
Enjoy your extra hour - however you choose to spend it!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely thoughtful post.

    I have had some good news this week and looking back over the summer what have we all done, there has been Attingham Park, Poetry Street and other treats.

    Best wishes and enjoy your extra hour in bed.

    Love Feexxx

    ReplyDelete