Sunday 20 January 2013

Fun in the snow

                                 
                                       " You are kidding, I am not going out there!"

                               
                            " Oh go on, it's great fun just don't put both feet down together."

                             
                        "Ughh, on second thoughts, this is quite deep, where have my legs
                         gone?"


"I know, look what happenend to that lot behind me. I can't look.  I don't think I will stick around here too long".

          
"Come on girls, look what the humans have to shelter in. Is that a spider up there? Mmmm free snacks and less snow, well - almost. I love this place, shall we take over?"

"Yeah, it's a nice place to hang out and spread our wings, even in this weather"




Have fun everyone. We can't do much about the snow at the moment so stay safe and make the best of it.

Take care and best wishes from all of us Inside and out of the Chicken Coop.




4 comments:

  1. So that's where I'm going wrong! I'm putting both feet down together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutley Simon, they always know the best ways to deal with these things!

      Delete
  2. Greetings my fowl friends. That rather looks like fun. Actually, perhaps you could come over here and help me with my snow ploughing duties! :)

    Penny the Jack Russell dog and next 'Paw Minister' of Britain! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Penny, yes it was fun. I can't wait to see you in office I would vote for you! x

      Delete